The last few days have proved quite tiring, but the piece is ever changing with new ideas. It seems to be evolving into a combination of an instillation element and a durational performance (although we haven’t decided how long this will be). People have been generous with gifting us material and we have started cutting and shaping it ready to start putting together the instillation. To gain more material we took a trip to the local recycling center, proving to be a fairly long, slightly damp but worthwhile walk, as they have got back to us with the promise of at least a couple of bags of clothes.
So things are starting to come together, here are a few photos from the last couple of days.